A Savory Movie Night Snack
- 6 cups organic popcorn kernels
- ¼ cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp organic paprika
- 1 tsp organic chili flakes
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp organic fine pink sea salt
- 2 tbsp organic light brown sugar
- Grab a large mixing bowl and begin to pop your kernels using a popcorn air popper. If you do not have a popper, carefully pop your kernels over your stovetop. Once the popcorn has finished popping, place aside for later use.
- Add paprika, chili flakes, garlic, onion powder and salt to a medium sized mixing bowl and whisk together until well combined; place aside for later use. In a separate mixing bowl add in your brown sugar and your olive oil. Mix both ingredients together until well combined and place aside for later use.
- Drizzle the brown sugar mixture over your popcorn as your stir to ensure it is evenly coated. Next, you will sprinkle your bbq spice mixture over the popcorn as you toss it to ensure it is evenly coated and enjoy!